Manifesto – Enhancing the role of Law and Justice
- Continue to support the Judicial Council in its efforts to strengthen and enforce the Code of Conduct for judicial officers;
- Continue to enhance the Criminal Justice Delivery System by appointing District Attorneys (DAs) for the Metropolises, Municipalities and Districts for the first time in the country’s history;
- Ensure the implementation of the recommendations of the Constitution Review Commission as approved in the Government White Paper;
- Collaborate with the Judicial Council to strengthen the capacity of the Justices of the Superior Courts of Judicature to deal with new and emerging issues;
- Continue and scale up the implementation of the ‘Justice for All’ programme.