Manifesto – Territorial Integrity
- Continue our heightened vigilance to keep at bay threats from terrorists and mercenaries;
- Ensure that processes towards the peaceful resolution of all maritime disputes are brought to a successful conclusion;
- Ensure closer collaboration among the Ghana Navy, the Marine Police Unit and other agencies to protect our oil and gas and other maritime assets;
- Be proactive in the protection of key strategic installations throughout the country;
- Increase the numerical strength of the Ghana Armed Forces and continue to provide the needed up to date logistics to facilitate and enhance performance;
- Assist the Ghana Air Force to establish a flight training school in Tamale as a centre of excellence for West Africa.